Gazprom Marketing & Trading (GM&T) is a subsidiary of the Gazprom group - the world’s largest gas producer and one of the world's largest energy companies. Headquartered in London, GM&T operates to provide Gazprom group with a global marketing reach, round the clock operational coverage and excellent customer service. Established in 1999, GM&T has grown from a single office in London into a truly global organisation, with around 1000 employees worldwide. With offices in Europe, Asia and the USA, GM&T trades energy commodities including gas, power, oil, LPG, helium, emissions, LNG and FX and also operates a retail business, trading as Gazprom Energy.
Our culture is defined by our people. Through living our values every day we continue to create a culture that enables us all to succeed. We work as one team with our customers, our parent company and each other in order to understand each other’s needs. With an unstoppable passion for excellence, growth and learning, we’re committed to creating an environment that fosters the development of knowledge, skills and experience, so that our people can thrive and prosper in their careers with us. We believe that we have the best team in the industry which makes us a trusted partner across international capital and energy markets. Our diverse employee base, with a wealth of expertise, knowledge and experience makes GM&T a truly exciting place to work. We encourage new ideas and initiatives as innovative thinking is central to how we do business. Most importantly, we are a growing and developing business where inspired individuals can make a difference and help shape our future.
Provide analytical and organizational support to project teams and IT management. Ensure quality MI reporting on the portfolio of projects and operational activities within IT to enable a better informed decision-making process by IT management and business stakeholders.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Co-ordination of the regular project and programme level reporting cycles such as governance reports, project dashboards, baselines, resource reports and timesheet reports.
- Assist PMs and other IT staff in providing accurate, consistent and timely information using the Project Server portfolio management system.
- Gather and consolidate relevant data inputs in order to provide other teams in IT such as timesheet information, project status, project/portfolio risks, resource demand reports along with project and operational KPIs.
- Develop and refine reports in Excel.
- Assist with governance actions where required.
Planning, Monitoring and Control
- Work with the Governance Manager to develop the IT Standards, processes and guides, seeking contributions from Project Managers, Testing, Development, Architects, Infrastructure and Service Management teams.
- Co-ordination of project governance arrangements such as planning, meetings and minutes, pre and post project reviews, close out reports and scorecards.
- Contribute to Quality Reviews and co-ordinate activities in support of quality objectives where required.
- Create, update and administer the portfolio plans during the business planning process using inputs from Project Managers and other initiators and the outcomes of governance and prioritisation meetings and workshops.
- Manage communications from the PMO mailbox including regular reporting cycle requests.
- Additional responsibilities may include assisting Project Managers on large projects, ensuring project plans and project documentation are complete and up-to-date, provide regular project status updates, help acquire the necessary resources and contribute to the delivery of projects.
- Act as a Super User in queries about portfolio management system functionality.
- Resolve usage issues, train and induct people and assist the PMO team in embedding the project management processes.
- Coordinate development of the PM tools such as the EPM system, SharePoint sites and document libraries. Maintain the EPM change log, attend related workshops when required and act as a BA/UAT tester when designing and implementing configuration changes to the tools.
Skills & Competencies
- Advanced knowledge of EPM MS Project Server 2010
- Excellent knowledge of MS Project Professional 2010
- Excellent SharePoint skills
- Strong knowledge of Excel (pivot tables, diagrams, formulas)
- Knowledge of structured project management methodologies, exposure to full project life cycle and / or PMO activities are an advantage
- Basic SQL development skills are an advantage
- Analytical skills
- Good attention to detail
- Being proactive and driven for results
- Team player
- PMO experience
- Reporting using advanced Excel
- Powerpoint usage and presenting to stakeholders
- MS Office