We take your privacy seriously
Gazprom Marketing & Trading Limited ("we", “us”, “our”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Gazprom Marketing & Trading Limited of 20 Triton Street, London, United Kingdom, NW1 3BF.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the personal information about you (including, for example, your name, email address, postcode and telephone number) when you:
• Visit the website;
• Consent to receive marketing emails and other communications;
• Apply or search for employment opportunities with us;
• Otherwise contact us.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use the information we obtain about you to:
• ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
• provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
• carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
• allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
• notify you about changes to our service.
• operate, evaluate and improve our business.
We display employment opportunities on the site. You may apply for employment with us by completing our online application. You may also submit documentation to support your online application (e.g. your CV).
We use the information you submit to process and respond to your application for employment. If your application is successful, the information you provide in connection with your application may be disclosed to our affiliates or third parties to assist us with the recruitment process. If you have any questions regarding career opportunities with us please contact email@example.com
Except as described below in Disclosure of Your Information, or as otherwise agreed with you, information for unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed once the position applied for has been filled or the search otherwise concluded. If the application was speculative we may hold the information in case an appropriate vacancy arises.
IP ADDRESSES, COOKIES AND WEB BEACONS
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP (internet protocol) address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
• To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
• To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
• To speed up your searches.
• To recognise you when you return to our site.
Certain pages on our site and our communications with you may contain “web beacons” (also known as Internet tags, pixel tags and clear GIFs). These web beacons allow third parties to obtain information such as the IP address of the computer that downloaded the page on which the beacon appears, the URL of the page on which the beacon appears, the time the page containing the beacon was viewed, the type of browser used to view the page, and the information in cookies set by the third party. We contractually restrict third parties from using your personal information for their own, or any others’, marketing purposes.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the Companies Act 2006.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
• In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
• If we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise the right at any time by contacting us at Gazprom Marketing & Trading Limited, 20 Triton Street, London, United Kingdom, NW1 3BF
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act.