At Gazprom Marketing & Trading Limited (“GM&T”), we're committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy covers the data we collect from you via our website.
For the purpose of Data Protection regulations, the data controller is Gazprom Marketing & Trading Limited, a company registered in England and Wales under number 3768267, whose registered address is 20 Triton Street, London NW1 3BF.
What information do we collect from you, and how do we collect it?
We will collect and process the following data about you:
· Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www. gazprom-mt.com (“our site”).
· Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, and the resources that you access.
· We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Who do we disclose your information to?
Our Service Providers
We use the following types of third party providers to provide us with services:
· Providers of website management and hosting services
· Providers of email communication tools and webinar platforms
· Third party auditors, where necessary to meet our legal and regulatory obligations
Other third parties
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
· In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
· You request or authorise the disclosure of information to a third party
· If GM&T or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its counterparties will be one of the transferred assets.
· If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions of supply and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of GM&T, our customers, or others.
Transfers of your data outside the European Economic Area ("EEA")
Data that we collect from you may be transferred to, stored at, and processed in a destination outside the EEA.
As a data subject, you have the following rights:
· The right to be informed of the use of your personal data
· The right to access and/or to require the correction or erasure of your personal data
· The right to block and/or object to the processing of your personal data
· The right to not be subject to any decision based solely on automated processing of your personal data
· In limited circumstances, you may have the right to receive personal data in a format which may be transmitted to another entity.
You may seek to exercise any of these rights by updating your information online (where possible) or by sending a written request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dated 24 May 2018